Monday, September 22, 2008

"Do you know what it is like to be a warrior in a world of sheep and pacifists?"

“People with courage and character always seem sinister to the rest.” - Hermann Hesse

"There is good and there is evil, and evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I shall not compromise in this." - Rorschach (Watchmen, 1985)

“Honor is simply the morality of superior men.” - Henry Louis Mencken

“Honor is the inner garment of the Soul; the first thing put on by it with the flesh, and the last it layeth down at its separation from it.”- Akhenaton (King of Egypt, 14th century BC)

“He has honor if he holds himself to an ideal of conduct though it is inconvenient, unprofitable, or dangerous to do so.” - Walter Lippmann

“Justice is conscience, not a personal conscience but the conscience of the whole of humanity. Those who clearly recognize the voice of their own conscience usually recognize also the voice of justice.” - Alexander Solzhenitsyn

"Countless as the sands of the sea are human passions." - Nikolai Gogol

"All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love." - Leo Tolstoy

"Courage is fear holding on a minute longer. " - General George S. Patton

"Never do a wrong thing to make a friend or keep one." - General Robert E. Lee

Burn with me

No comments:

Post a Comment