It doesn't have a melody yet, "You belong to me" was going through my head as I wrote it.
I've known you for a million years
Felt you in my heart
Wiped away your tears
Just remember, Angel
When I close my eyes
All I dream is you
Walk at night with you
Beneath the cloudless skies
Holding your hand
As the evening dies
When we lie together
And I close my eyes
All I dream is you
I just want my arms around you
To feel your breath on my skin
I weave stories
Beneath cloudless skies
Craft you poems
As the evening dies
When I lie at night
And I close my eyes
All I dream is you
I just want my arms around you
To feel your breath on my skin
I weave stories
Beneath cloudless skies
Craft you poems
As the evening dies
When I lie at night
And I close my eyes
All I dream is you
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment